1 EUR missing in calculations

Frano1
Level 1
Dubrovnik, Croatia

1 EUR missing in calculations

I could see a couple of topics here but no real answer... Airbnb's calculating is wrong? 

I just noticed this today:

125 x 2 nights

€249

80 x 2 nights

€159

85 x 2 nights€169
74 x 1 night€74 price of this one is actually 75 EUR per night. 

This is all before fee Airbnb fee...

Can someone explain that? 
I checked, it's not on all the bookings, most of them are calculated correctly, but on these 4, 1€ is missing? I would like to mention that all 4 reservations are one after the other...

1 EUR is not a big deal but would like to know what is the reason for it...

Many thanks!

Frano

6 Replies 6
Mike77
Level 10
Bend, OR

Anything having to do with money, you will have to contact AirBnB.  This forum is used by hosts, not AirBnB employees.  I would be surprised if one of the hosts here can sort out your money issues.

Mike
AirBnB Treehouse for Rent
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7292887

Hi Mike,

I know that hosts will probably not be able to help me, but was hoping maybe one of you answer from Airbnb as I could see similar treats here but without proper aswer. Also I read somewhere that we shouldn't use Airbnb contact phone numbers except for emergencies? And as I don't have a twitter account, I decided to try here first 🙂

As I said, 1 EUR is not a big deal, but would like to know 🙂

Many thanks,
Frano

Got a response from Airbnb:

Here it is in case someone else will have the same issue.

"That's a glitch on the system converting rates from your currency to USD and then again to your currency. I'll forward this to a higher level of support to have it corrected. You will be contacted by a team member. "

My advise is, contact airbnb using email as I got reponse in 5 min.

Kind regards,

Frano

Thank you for the update.  Let's see how long it takes to get it fixed.  🙂 

Mike
AirBnB Treehouse for Rent
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7292887

Funny how those glitches never work in favour of the host 🙂

Hi Frano,

I experienced the same problem and I have just joined the conversation to find out why this is happening.

If I learn something on the way I shall let you know.