What Hosts are saying

Hi Tri-Valley Hosts (Pleasanton, Dublin, Livermore, San Ramon, CA), After a recent scary hosting experience, I'm interested in bringing together a community of Tri-Valley Airbnb hosts to share experiences, stories and tips. I had a guest recently who was ... Latest reply by G-C-R-M0
    Hi everyone! Does anyone know if 360 virtual tours are available on Airbnb? If not, where I we can post them so the guests can see? Do you think that advertising Virtual tours in the listing will help to boost booking? Kindly share your experience, though... Latest reply by Helen427
    Our Airbnb suite includes a stove/oven which our guests have been free to use. Prior to each guest we insure that the oven is clean.Unfortunately, the oven is not self cleaning and we have had a few guests who have used the oven to cook greasy food which... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello everyone, I'm currently living in Missouri. I have a home that I'm renting out in Killeen, TX though and was hoping to find a manager around Fort Hood that could help me out. I don't have a ton of experience with the pricing for an airbnb manager, s... Latest reply by Kareese0
    It's taken me a few weeks to figure out just why I am still so upset about a recent issue with a guest. I accepted a booking from someone who had 5 star reviews. He told me he was going to stay with his girlfriend so that they could attend a wedding tak... Latest reply by Sean433