What Hosts are saying

Dear Hamburg Airbnb Hosts, Do you want to meet other hosts, hear their stories, make better of your listing by learning from each other? Please join the Meet and Greet event aim to build a welcoming, supportive, and resourceful community. I have been want...
    I have a guest staying at my house for a month now, and it is meant to stay for another two more months. I received an email from Airbnb stated that they were unable to collect payment. I sent Airbnb an email with questions and never heard back from the... Latest reply by Alberto813
    For days I've had an owner trying to add me as a co-host. AirBnB claims they are aware of the glitch and working on fixing it but it's still not fixed! Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Latest reply by Jeannette66
    We have just had nightmarish guests to stay in our little cottage. They checked in as 3 people but held a wild party with about 8 others which we stopped when we discovered it three hours later. They had thrown our furniture, empty bottles and other it... Latest reply by Alice746
    I am fairly new to hosting. What legal/ business implications are involved? Do I need a business license ? Should I obtain a LLC? Should I open a separate business account for deposits? Is the liability protection Air B&B offers enough? Am I legally respo... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Aloha! We rent out a lovely screen house (no windows on the front or sides -- just screens) set in the middle of a 1/2 acre tropical garden next to a marine sanctuary on Hawai'i's Big Island and, little by little, I have been reinvesting what the house ... Latest reply by Linda1213
    • 71742244_10156257853336736_5172562211314335744_o.jpg