Hello and thanks for the experience so far!

Sabrina598
Level 2
Raleigh, NC

Hello and thanks for the experience so far!

Hi My name is Sabrina I just joined your community over a week ago I have had three confirmed bookings right away. I recently lost my partner if 18 years and my home felt different after his passing two years ago. This has given me the opportunity to decorate and entertain in my home agsin. Each guest room has fresh flowers in them and I have an assortment of breakfast selections and a tray of sweets by the door. I am enjoying my experience so far. Sabrina

3 Replies 3
Rowena29
Level 10
Australia

Hi @Sabrina598 

Welcome to the community boards and to hosting .

These boards can be a valuable place to read others opinions and experiences and learn - as well as seek advice

It's great that you have got some early bookings and some lovely reviews so soon.

Sabrina, I hope you don't' think I'm being too personal and it's not my intention to criticise, but I wonder if you should consider changing your profile pic on your listing?   I gather from what you've said above that you are single, and bearing that in mind, combined with your introduction to yourself on your profile, and the fact that you are offering a room in your own home, I just worry that perhaps some people might misinterpret? Or try to take advantage?  It never hurts to be cautious. Perhaps a headshot would look more professional/businesslike?

Just my thoughts.

No offence intended

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aww that's great @Sabrina598 , thank you so much for sharing you positive experience! What has been your favourite thing about hosting so far? 

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

It has been nice to recieve so many bookings in such a short period of time really has been nice to meet so many new faces. I have had the opportunity to get acquainted with serval guests as they have rebooked with me and I feel like I have some new friends