What Hosts are saying

With over 40 properties on the platform it's now time for us to take off the mobile number and add a landline, I've now been on hold to 3 different people over the last hour and everyone is telling me this can't be done as you can't verify. Can someone p... Latest reply by Alon1
    Hi everyone! I'm Nadia, SuperHost from Thunder Bay, with 12 properties. One of my homes is a shared space. On Sunday September 29th, I received a message from one of my guests that there was vomit in the toilet, on the bathroom floor, in the bathtub, and... Latest reply by Allison2
    Hello all, Has airbnb taken down the reply option? I try to reply our guests when they write their reviews, but I noticed that for our last 3 guest reviews, that option is not available. Has anyone else noticed this? Latest reply by Kemi6
    I had a guest book a couple of months ago for a 4 day stay this week. She never turned up.. I contacted her on the second day to see if everything was ok - and nothing, no reponse. The orange juice is still outside her door, the key safe has not been t... Latest reply by Martin-and-Suzanne0
    Every year we do a big project at our Airbnb. For example, this year we are adding a deck that cantilevers over a creek at the back of our property which is difficult to access. We have all kinds of birds and wildlife in that area, and the deck will be an... Latest reply by Kelly149
    The screenshots say it all. Careless design oversights are usual. I hope Host Voice gets reinstated one day.Only 3 filters for rules - the ones for children and infants are missing 5 settings
    • 58EEB0D7-5FA1-4322-A59F-D63550CC2EDB.png
    • 4C0359AE-EC51-4028-8C0A-0B01FC7A6028.png
    Since most of my posts criticize my guests, I just have to share this. On Friday I had a group checking in and we have gone back and forth about me meeting them in person. They were arriving on the late side and I told them that it was actually my birthda... Latest reply by John3049