2 rooms in 1 offer

2 rooms in 1 offer

Hello,

I have been renting my room in my house for 2 or 3 years now, from times to times.

But then, in the same house, I have another room available.

Why do I have to create a new offer from the beginning, describing the House, garden and everything??
Isnt it possible to just add the room and keep exactly all the same details for the kitchen, bathroom etc, pictures?

That is very long to do it again.....

best regards,

MV

3 Replies 3
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

If you want to book different parties into each room you need to list each room separately to be able to have separate calendars and reviews, @Manon57.  If you want to use your second room as an additional room for a larger single party, you can include it in a single listing.  That is what I have done.  You can review my listing to see how I have organized two rooms for a single listing.

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Manon57,

If your current room is booked for the 17th but your new room is free on that date a guest searching for that date will not see your current room but will see your new one. They must have all the information about the room visible on the new listing.

Steve.

Is there not some way to copy all the details of 1 room to creat a new listing? I would like to do this as well. I have only 1 room currently listed and the second room is just the same. Is there not a way to just duplicate a listing without reloading everything?