What Hosts are saying

I have a guest that cancelled almost immediately after booking. It was an honest mistake on their end so I'm going to refund their full amount. I'm guess that due to my "strict" cancellation policy, they techincally were supposed to lose part of their m... Latest reply by J44
    Hi my name is James. I have a few suggestions for the Air BnB team. Please set a minimum price per square foot. Prices are too low. Set the lowest possible price point at the average price per square foot for hotels within the region. Use this as an ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello, I'm a host in Atlanta, I complete a walk through at checkin and show which cabinets and drawers are to be accessed but of course my personal dishes were used. What do you guys do to help remind all guests what they can use? Stickers? Latest reply by Kiley5
    Hi all,Can i ask something about Overall rating? In my rating part, it already show that i got 4,7* for overall rating but in Opportunities part just shown 4,3*.Basic common requirement always has "You have 1 thing to work on" line but in Super host said... Latest reply by Michael2558
    Good morning All, I rent a flat in Barcelona and sublet one of the rooms from time to time on Airbnb. I have declared my taxes in 2017 and obviously haven't done them for this year yet. However, as my landlord doesn't know I have rented out one of the roo...
    I recently started renting my room and the response has been almost too good to be true. Bookings already weeks out in the first 48 hours! My question however, is what happens if a guest "games the system" to try and stay past my 21 day maximum mark (th... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    My most recent guest wrote a nice review, but I'm not sure how to respond to "Samantha is a loveing and passionated lady. I recommend a stay at her house.” It makes me sound like a hooker, (which my friends find hilarious) when I'm actually a 70 year old... Latest reply by Samantha45