What Hosts are saying

I have posted before, and so did many of you here in the community about our dissatisfation with airbnb strictness over star ratings, super host status, etc.. And more importantly about the ignorace of almost all guests about how their reviews work, speci... Latest reply by Tony134
    I know this topic has been an issue many times but now I have taken it upon myself to overcome this .Once an enquiry comes through and shows a free infant attached, I immediatly contact the prospective guest and let them know there is going to be an extra... Latest reply by Mark116
    I think most hosts have had guests who were having their first AIRBNB experience renting their place. Many of those guests have 5 star hotel expectations, and others are just amazingly easygoing. I have a couple of average reviews (3 star) which i got fro... Latest reply by Ramzi2
    Hello, I would kiek to know how you calculate your fee. Example: you say my guest will pay 431,19€ and I will earn 328.65€ and in the same page you say that I will get 328,65 but your service fee is only 21.35€. WHY you get more then 100€? then?! thanks Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I need to take off instant book because I'm not sure if we are going to sell the house so I only want to book for 3 months in advance. Of course Airbnb doesn't want me to take it off, but my question is: can I still see other hosts comments about them? I ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello everyone, I formerly hosted a unit in Boston, MA but moved to NY for work. I’m looking to buy property in Jersey City and was wondering what your experience has been renting out a room or an entire apartment? I’m wondering how often you’re able to b...
    Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem - or if it's just me!About 3 or 4 weeks ago, I realised that my guests' reviews aren't showing up on my listing. They do show up in my stats (but only to me obviously). I'm in touch with Airbnb... Latest reply by Sandy92