What Hosts are saying

It’s a few days before Christmas, and we’re preparing to say goodbye to yet another guest. He’s been staying with us for two weeks while he works in our small town, and he’s returning to his home in Seattle just in time for the holidays to start. We share... Latest reply by Elizabeth1087
    Hello Community, As part of our checkout instructions we ask guest to strip sheets, throw out the garbage and run the dishwasher before leaving. This helps housekeeping know which beds were used, allows for an oderless experience for new guests and the c... Latest reply by John1080
    Alonso admiring the tree - or snoozing, hard to say which. It was his first Christmas in Canada after being rescued from the streets in Spain.Bexley the grumpy reindeer with my co-host Dave I absolutely love Christmas: the snow, the carols, the decoration... Latest reply by Ria16
    • Alonso & the tree 1.jpg
    • Bexley the reindeer.jpg
    A guest booked my apartment (instant book) and then informed me that they would be arriving very late, well past the check in time. What should I do in such a situation. Do I have the right to cancel without charge? If they dont tell me until a few days b... Latest reply by Yulianna0
    Is it in Airbnbs interest to keep driving down prices?I am often told on my calendar "Your property appeared in a search for these dates but people booked elsewhere for £10 per night cheaper" Why does Airbnb not tell us when the reverse is true? i.e. wh... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Just received the host newsletter and was shocked to see a new option, "Show exact location" of my listings... and this option was TURNED ON by default. Ummmmmmmm NoooooooooooooooooI was able to turn this off, however, I noticed that the blue circle showi... Latest reply by Niel3
    New to the Comunity! My husband and I turned our Seattle upper floor duplex rental apartment to Airbnb last year in 2017. Steve always wanted to run the perfect hotel after years of traveling....we went into the project with a Plus attitude before any... Latest reply by Chad149
    Hi hosts! I can't find previous posts about this although i remember you discussing it. The guest i expected yesterday messaged me early in the afternoon : they couldn't pass the USA\Canada border because of a previous offense (minor, she didn't mention w... Latest reply by Kim87