A PROBLEM: 2 months ahead are seen in my Calendar as blocked, althought they are open, screens added

Olga464
Level 10
Kyiv, Ukraine

A PROBLEM: 2 months ahead are seen in my Calendar as blocked, althought they are open, screens added

I see the dates from my inside menu as open, but the client sees all months till september 2019 as closed and not available for booking.

www.airbnb.ru/rooms/26808906

I am adding the screenshots.

Why is it so?

Why available dates are not seen online as available?

Does it mean that because of the system mistakes I am loosing money on potential bookings as a host?gluk 3.jpggluk 5.jpg

34 Replies 34

@Branka-and-Silvia0  Yes, I tried that- clicked on any date on the calendar, but none of what you posted comes up on the right side of the screen. I don't really need it, as I charge the same and have any check-in day available all the time, but I like to figure out where things are hidden in case I ever want to utilize it. And it's curious that we get different formats in different places.

The latest for me is that when I click on Account, it's a new format- a page of boxes with Log-in and Security, Privacy, etc, rather than the list on the left hand side of the page. And when I click on the Log-in and Security box, they've erased all my log-in history. Which is charming when there have been a ton of hacks lately and people saying they had strange log-in's in the history that was definitely not from them. And my message to Support, sent 3 days ago, asking where my log-in history went, has received no response, after the original CS saying he was going to forward it to the correct team.

@Sarah977 

oh... we are all so tired of Airbnb's "improvements" 😞 it is so frustrating...

I know you are a smart girl and if you say you don't see any slide-in form on the right side of your screen then I believe you. But just to make sure:

- click on your listing's calendar

- Click on any available day (not blocked, not booked)

- on the right side of your pc screen, you should see a slide-in form. On the top of it are Selected dates, availability, Nightly price...

-on the very right edge, you will see 2 sliders, one is for the full page and one is for the slide-in form so use the inner slider to scroll down the form until you find "Rule sets"

it is shown in the third image I posted here:  https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/RULE-SET-FRUSTRATIONS/m-p/1037016#M216592

If you really don't have it then maybe (long shot) javascript is disabled on your browser so you may check it out (google how to enable it) I really don't have other explanation.... except it's another ABB glitch of course

Ps

if you don't see the form on the right then how and where you can change the price for a particular day ... or days? I mean, it is on the same form

This is happening to my listing as well. I hate these **bleep**! I’m just about fed up with their crap and ready to migrate to another platform. After all there are several. 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Seth176 

This is an old thread. What exactly is your issue ?