A review

A review

I had the resolution centre call me last month to resovle a crazy guest who did not end up staying they told me i was 100% in the right and that she would not be allowed to post a review. She has posted and i would like this removed asap. 

This lady went trough my house contents and posted my bank statements on line im raging that her review was allowed to be posted 

Please can you contact me when this is done 

Many thanks

Jade 07797768817

4 Replies 4
Gaye-and-Roger0
Level 1
Wallasey, United Kingdom

Hi Jade

I am not sure that AirBnB have the staff to deal with this problem - it seems to me that the 'system' takes control and human intervention does not get a say in. 

I have tried to report what I believe may be a problem for hosts in the future... but there does not seem to be any means by which human intervnetion (by AirBnB staff) will resolve matters.

Have you done a review on this person yet?

If not... then you should do one and tell it as it is... and NAME her... so that other hosts can pick up on who she is.

There are always one or two in dividuals who will wreck it for the majority. Good luck resolving this issue

Roger

Jade, you need to contact AirBNB. Staff don't monitor this board. I hear Twitter and FB are the best ways to reach them promptly.

Give an honest factual review, but do not use the person's full name as it may be removed by AirBNB.  It's for security reasons.  Forum moderators will remove your phone number for the same reasons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Contact AirBNB
Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Jade11

ABB only acts as intermediary between guest and host, kind of like a dating site. The mistake many newer hosts make is thinking they remedy all. Not true.

The only thing they could do is as promised, take down the review.

As to your guest posting your sensitive personal data online, I would think that is sufficient grounds to involve the police who would need to contact ABB for guests' contact data to slap her with taking it down.

Thing to remember always, is that we hosts have to be prepared to take steps on our own too for things ABB is not responsible.

The business of hosting and how to be prepared

Sharon64
Level 10
Tampa, FL

Airbnb.com

Airbnb.com Phone Number

(855) 424-7262