What Hosts are saying

As we all know, a good pillow can really make a difference to whether we have a good night’s sleep or not (and whether we wake up with a sore neck!). The way pillows and cushions are arranged on a bed can also have a big impact on how the bedroom looks a... Latest reply by Dimitar27
    • Cushions.jpg
    hi marie im a real up front person i love your space ive found another space on airbnb superhost for 395 i like yours so much better can you please get back asap with your final offer i would love to lock this up now thx david Today at 06:25 Latest reply by Mark116
    We enjoyed reading the story about the couple who semi retired in S. Africa. We live in Texas, and have also built our home over the years. AirBnB has given us the additional income to finish some of the dreams that we have had for years. We just finis... Latest reply by Nancy115
    We have an ADU and we received a letter from the country requiring a 30-day minimum stay. Our ADU has a kitchen and if we wanted a short-term license, we would have to remove the kitchen (after a $50,000 renovation)? so, that will not be happening. We h...
    Looking for advice please. I have only been hosting since last July, 26 guests so far, in my static caravan. My current guest is an elderly lady who booked to stay 7 nights alone for max 4 adults but with family members joining her over the week to visit... Latest reply by Nancy115
    Hello,I have this serious concern. I think the reviews and disputes resolutions system for Airbnb is skewed against the host. Its totally onesided. I now strongly believe Airbnb doesnt care about the host.When I have an issue with the guest, I try to reso... Latest reply by Henriette-and-Hippolyte0
    So, I just had a guest who booked for a month-long stay for which I had a monthly discounted rate. I normally have weekly and monthly discount rates to encourage longer stays, and because my daily night rate is slightly high.Now the guest decided to exten... Latest reply by Margaret1