Send Special Offer Button Missing

in
England, United Kingdom
Level 2

Hi

Anyone know where the Send Sepcial Offer button has gone? I want to spend a special price to someone who has just requested to book but there doesnt seem to be a way of doing it anymore. Anyone know how I can do this?

Thanks

Louise

4 Replies

Re: Send Special Offer Button Missing

Level 2

Hi Louise,

I'm also looking for my 'special offer' button... I have a guest that has been staying Mon-Fri every week since the beginning of Jan.  The guest will message to ask for the offer (which he has done for the last month) and I usually send the offer.  I have just gone to send him the offer and the button is no longer there?  The reservation/message page has recently changed - I wonder if thats when the offer button disappeared?

Best wishes,

Joanne

in
Caldwell, ID
Level 2

I have been reporting this to Airbnb every day since they took it away. I don't know who made that stupid decision...       but yep, it's gone.

in
Philadelphia, PA
Level 10

Just got the new reservation page (seem to have gotten it later than y'all) and the special offer button is gone.  What?

Level 2

Yes, @Dustin34 ! I think the best way to get it back is for us to continue to report it in their feedback page. Here is the link;

https://www.airbnb.ca/help/feedback