Send Special Offer Button Missing

Louise9
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Send Special Offer Button Missing

Hi

Anyone know where the Send Sepcial Offer button has gone? I want to spend a special price to someone who has just requested to book but there doesnt seem to be a way of doing it anymore. Anyone know how I can do this?

Thanks

Louise

4 Replies 4

Hi Louise,

I'm also looking for my 'special offer' button... I have a guest that has been staying Mon-Fri every week since the beginning of Jan.  The guest will message to ask for the offer (which he has done for the last month) and I usually send the offer.  I have just gone to send him the offer and the button is no longer there?  The reservation/message page has recently changed - I wonder if thats when the offer button disappeared?

Best wishes,

Joanne

Dustin34
Level 2
Caldwell, ID

I have been reporting this to Airbnb every day since they took it away. I don't know who made that stupid decision...       but yep, it's gone.

Sarah-and-Alex0
Level 10
Philadelphia, PA

Just got the new reservation page (seem to have gotten it later than y'all) and the special offer button is gone.  What?

Yes, @Dustin34 ! I think the best way to get it back is for us to continue to report it in their feedback page. Here is the link;

https://www.airbnb.ca/help/feedback