What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone, Many of you welcome guests from all over the world. Every day you greet them in your home, spend time with them and even share helpful and good tips about your region or area. Several of you mentioned, in a recent discussion we had on... Latest reply by Lorna112
    • private life.jpg
    Hey All, As most of you know, I've been pretty unhappy with how Airbnb has been dealing with CS and cancellations as of late. As it has only gotten worse with no end in sight, I finally filed a complaint with and requested help from the United States Dep... Latest reply by Kathy652
    • AirbnbDMinus.PNG
    • AirbnbAPlusAGAIN.PNG
    I just logged on and looking down the first page..... most of the topics are people issues. I would like to tell you a story of poetic justice that came to me in my working life! In my working life I was a mechanical services contractor….I owned and ran... Latest reply by Davide330
    Hi, I’m after some advice. I have been hosting for a few years and have just experienced my first real issue. The guest have left a soiled sheet on the bed which has soaked through to the protector and been absorbed into the duvet, the mattress is ok. Th... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    Hi All, We're new to the Airbnb Family. We've just converted our upstairs 4bdroom apartment especially for this. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/36560329? We would love to get some feedback on our listing; visual appeal, tips..etcThank you in advance Decisi... Latest reply by Decisive0
    Hi, I’m interested to know other hosts views on this and whether or not they have applied additional charges for late check outs. I had a couple stay in my annex last night who had already pretty much ignored my messages since they’d booked. My listing ma... Latest reply by Chris232