What Hosts are saying

Hi guys im looking for an apartment to rent in BKK I only need a 1 bed but must have a balcony and fitted kitchen as I love to cook. I can only commit to 1 or 2 months at a time but trust me I am totally respectful and will treat your place like my own. I... Latest reply by Kevin463
    I'm in a bit of a situation. A good friend of mine was staying at an Airbnb. The hosts dog bit her and she doesn't know what to do about it. 1. the dog was not disclosed in the listing2. there was no broken skin or blood shed3. the dog continued to ... Latest reply by Mark116
    Host and property should get separate reviews. This "overall experience" approach causes inaccurate rating, as guests are inclined to leave a positive review because the host may have gone out of their way to help the guest, regardless of the fact that th...
    I guys, in the recent days I was trying to add another payout method (I have like 5 days trying this) but I couldn't, someone has the same problem or similar to this... the money is being received well in the card that I currently have, I just want to add... Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hi does anyone know how to become a neighbourhood co host? I already look after 2 hosts in Bournemouth and Poole but am looking to axpand?TIA xx
    Dear, We are a Bed & Breakfast and offer as an additional charge Breakfast.Now Airbnb is listing us as an B&B who offers Breakfast included the price. This gives a wrong impression to future guests. How would it be possible that we list the property with ... Latest reply by Karina-Каринa0