ABB cheating on payouts

Luigi27
Level 8
Malaysia

ABB cheating on payouts

After 2 years of totally honest co-operation with ABB, I just discovered that they did not payout a current reservation as they contra the amount with an error they made last year. They never infomed me, they never called, they never apologized, they never took responsability for their error, their staff (Rosanna?) has been very rude, impolite and disrespectuful . This is a shocking discovery but a confirmation: these giants companies are expoliting small potato owners and they take full advantage hiding behind a chat online. This is cheating. Anyone can suggest how to escalate this matter to the top managment?

6 Replies 6
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Possibly, @Luigi27, this has been happening with full approval of the management. Don't forget it's money they are into.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Luigi27  So you were over paid last year and Air BNB corrected for it this year, right?  Not sure I would describe this as cheating but certainly would expect better communincation.  Usually the host would be able to detect an over payment but sometimes it is complicated so the host is unaware. 

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

What is there to escalate? Less than stellar customer service?

Stellar? Maybe in Belize ...

You misunderstood me, but it's ok.

@Luigi27, it sounds like you received exactly the amount of money you were due, plus, because of an AirBnB error, you got some of it early.

And this is cheating... how?