What Hosts are saying

'yourself' This could only be funnier if it said 'yourface.'
    Greetings, I wanted to know when exactly the feedback period ends? I know it is 14 days but is that 14 calendar days? 14 days from checkout time? Specifically, at what point does the feedback window close? Thanks!
    Hi Fellow Hosts, I find that one of the toughest things about running my Airbnb is finding a good cleaner who is detail oriented, available 7 days per week, will help with the laundry and be affordable and loyal. Is this too much to ask? I’m curious to kn...
    Hi, I'm Rick, a host in Seattle. We have been airbnb guests and hosts for some years now. Overall, it has been a terrific experience and I enjoy being part of the community. However, I am not happy with the current practice of being pushed, as a host, ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello everyone! I am new to hosting but have been using Airbnb as a guest for quite a while. Now that i am a host myself I am curious if we can swap houses here.I have a house in lake Livingston with great views that i would like to swap to Galveston beac... Latest reply by Neal6
    I just received an inquiry for a 5 month lease from a new Airbnb member (since June 2016). I am a new host (this would my second booking) and don't want to make any mistakes. The inquiry came from a student. It raised all kinds of questions for me, mai... Latest reply by Angela829
    Last June I decided to use a management company named as I left London to the states all summer. The 90 days allowed was the best time to be used in summer for higher pricing. They set up my account and I booked my whole summer full, when I arrived bac...