What Hosts are saying

So I am about 2 months in hosting a property. I am trying to find out in the U.S. what information appears on the bank transfer statement. Specifically with BoA but I would think it would be the same. Is it just the total $ amount transferred with the spe...
    Hi Friends I have a few listings and would like to have different bank details for each listing, is this possible? Also, can I have my mobile number listed across two different profiles? So that I can manage someone elses bookings on an app on my phone fo... Latest reply by Astra1
    Our place doesn't have parking and I'm thinking of renting a space nearby. But, I'm trying to find data on how many guests use this filter when searching in our area (Crewkerne, South Somerset, UK). I've been told by another hosting site that it's the sec... Latest reply by Mike340
    We had a guest notify us at approximately 6pm on day of check-in that "their vehicle broke down and they may or may not make it to our place" How do I proceed with this now that the guest was a no show and is requesting a last minute cancellation. We plan... Latest reply by Timi-and-Istvan0
    I was on track to be a Superhost in the next review period but I recently checked in on my status and there is a new "Trips Reviewed" category which I didnt notice before. It also isnt in the Help articles about super hosts. Is this a new addition or some... Latest reply by Marino20
    Have any of you ever been asked what was for breakfast since its a Airbnb? We had a guest leave us a lower review once because she rented our condo for a few days and was figuring breakfast and dinner should have been included. Latest reply by Chris232
    Hi All, Thought I'd start a friendly conversation around some of the interesting / handy / useful gadgets Airbnb Hosts could be keen on exploring. I'll keep updating this list as we discover more so it's easy to find for other Hosts. Anyone with first han... Latest reply by Jesus106
    Hi Folks,I keep being asked by our guests from North America what is a bank holiday. Well we are having one this weekend and to cut a long story short it means that our country has a three day break Saturday, Sunday and Monday. It is always a busy time fo... Latest reply by Willow3
    Hey everyone, I've been a host for the past 2 years as well as an Airbnb traveller for a couple years. I love what Airbnb brings to me; meeting awesome people, creating a network of contact, home swap possibilities, earning extra money, etc. I've already ... Latest reply by Neal6