What Hosts are saying

Recently joined and listed my apartment in Airbnb.And I found out that the host here is able to leave reviews on guests. I can tell it's a good idea to increase trust between hosts and guests in share economy.However, I wonder what's the benefits of these... Latest reply by Drago1
    Dear fellow hosts, starting from what date we are requiered to provide guests with essential amenities? This informarion was mentioned in Progress - Oportunities, but now it is not, so I'm in doubt, if it is the 1st of June, or the 1st of July? Latest reply by David126
    Hi awesome people, My Airbnb calender is synced with my Nightsbridge calender, but my AIRBNB calender only syncs every 12-24 hours automatically, but if I refresh/update it myself it works. How can I make my AIRBNB synced calender refresh more frequentl... Latest reply by Vivian123
    I use more than one device to manage my properties, and my girlfriend helps by having the Airbnb app on her iphone, eg if I'm driving she can respond using her phone. When she upgraded to iphone 6 the Airbnb app continued to work fine for her, but I no lo... Latest reply by Stéphane120
    Hi everybody, I want to make sure that everybody is aware of this otherwise all your bookings will get cancelled like in my case. Appartently its not allowed to charge cleaning fee seperately at arrival. I have done this already for a long time because ... Latest reply by Esther124
    A guest has asked if she can use her coupon provided by Airbnb against her upcoming booking. As I have never been asked this, any advice. As the coupon cost is not a discount that I have offered, does Airbnb pay the coupon discount? So my payout should b... Latest reply by Michael170