Understanding viewing stats related to booking

Diane286
Level 1
Minneapolis, MN

Understanding viewing stats related to booking

I just booked my listing.  However, my stats say 0% booking after viewing and I also booked it today and the # of views shows 0.

Can someone explain this to me?  If 27 people supposedly viewed it and it booked today, why would it still be 0% booked after viewing?  Also, how could someone have booked it today and there are 0 views on the chart for today?

I need to understand this because I will make adjusments to make the listing more attractive, specifically to the price, but right now the stats are kind of telling me nothing that makes any sense.  Like, let's say I adjusted the price, which I did, and it rented right away, as it did--did more people look at it when it was priced lower or was it just that the right person came around at the right time and would have paid the higher price, too, because of the location, dates, etc.?

Thanks for the help.

3 Replies 3
Steven296
Level 2
Randburg, South Africa

My understanding is that it takes a few days for stats to update...?

@Diane286, the View statistics are only recalculated once every few days. The other statistics may vary from being recalculated immediately to taking a few hours.

It will *always* look like your Views have dropped to zero in the recent few days.

When the View statistics are updated, the true totals will appear.

Diane286
Level 1
Minneapolis, MN

Thank you everyone.  This is very helpful.  I'll take a look in a few days.