How to get urgent answers to our problems?

Valerie283
Level 3
Katoomba, Australia

How to get urgent answers to our problems?

I have noticed there is nowhere on the website the information with which I can contact airbnb staff directly be it by phone or by email.

How can we wait for answers to our questions at the community centre while the questions are urgent?

Other websites of similar nature provide email contacts and even a 1800 phone number.

6 Replies 6
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Valerie283 use the help guide at https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide-UPDATED/m-p/413245#M5... it gives a number of ways to communicate with Airbnb. 

Thanks a lot.  You are a gentleman and a scholar.

I do appreciate all the free experts.

Only issue is when things are urgent, then time is precious.  No time for me to explore.  Their pre-written help though covers most of the issues but it no way covers everything.  Computer is still not as good as human beings.

How do we guarantee that "experts" are always available and it  always feels relieved when one hears from the horse's mouth.  You could appreciate a newbie with airbnb would have more questions than those veterans like you guys.

I have also found the website seems to come up with more features or more options we can set as time goes by.  Those newly-found options were not there a few days ago when I first set up pages before I published.  Am I right or did I just missed them then?

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Valerie283

Look up the community help guides under help in the discuss tab above.  And use the search function on the forum - you will find a lot of answers to your questions there - many questions are repeat ones.  

The airbnb site is quite complex - it takes time to learn the ins and outs - besides, there are frequent changes that are not announced to hosts.

Your best friend is this forum - best consulted on a daily basis to keep yourself up to date.

Thanks a lot.

We are a newbie testing the water and starting in a small scale.

Valerie,

when I have a question about something I click on my guests itenerary and then there is a “help with this reservation” tab to click on. I get almost immediate texts from support to help me resolve any issue. 

Hope this helps

jill

Since we published the listing, we have been at a loss where to find things about the listing we wanted to change.  We have been round and round and eventually stumbled on what we wanted.  Now we bookmarked the page.  We wish they did the web site much more user-friendly.  One can't one-click go to the listing or the guests' itinerary from the home page even we're logged in.  Even we can't go directly, the menu should be obvious and straight-forward.  And the help is too general.