What Hosts are saying

Preferibilmente Zona San Pietro/Vaticano e limitrofe. Bilingue Italiano-Inglese. Esperienza quindiciennale nella gestione di Case Vacanze proprie. Disponibile da subito. Gabriele
    I am a super host with a 4,9 rate and 87+ reviews. I just had a guest that broke a collectible piece on display.I strive to offer my guests the best possible experience. I contacted them after they left when we found the broken piece.He denied doing it. I... Latest reply by Jannisse0
    My last guest checked out of my apt. on January 27. I went downstairs to start to clean, and strip the bedding. In the bathroom the woman left her engagement ring, wedding ring, cocktail ring, and a necklace. I immediately sent a text, and tried callin... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I've noticed that for all payouts since November 6th 2018 significant portions of my payouts are being withheld, roughly 28% per transaction. I am a host in Europe.In the transaction history, next to the amounts deducted to those transferred to me, it say...
    Last August I hosted for on night to a supposedly verified guest. I returned the following day to find the house completely trashed with £3000 worth of damage caused. The police were called as the house was unsecured and I suspected burglars. I tried to c... Latest reply by Clara116
    Have you ever felt bad after leaving a true, fair, and honest review about Guest(s)? I know we have! I’d like to know if anyone else has had a bad experience after leaving a fair, honest, true review.What happened?Have you changed your present review proc... Latest reply by Jennifer955