My Last Guest

Ivan286
Level 1
Sofia, Bulgaria

My Last Guest

Hello, i message you about my last guest. The guy wrote me a really bad review and gave me 1 star. the problem is that he says I'm late for two hours for his placement, which is not true because you can see in our correspondence with him before, I was just in time until he ran for two hours and called that he was already at the address . there was no way to react quickly to this situation. describes that there was no hairdryer that was not true and about three times I explained to him where he is. there is a problem that the building has no elevator, this is described in the announcement of the room. throughout my stay, I committed to take him to the bank he desires, to a place where he would have breakfast and what not. this is not a problem as he is my guest, but I think his comment is extremely unfair and that is why I let myself inform you of this irregularity. I understand that everyone has their own preferences but in this case everything was perfectly good on my side and I do not want my next guests to get the wrong impression seeing such a comment. thank you!

2 Replies 2
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

I am not sure you addressed your message correctly. Here, it is a community of hosts and guests, and of course we feel sorry for you but cannot really help with that review. You might ask Airbnb to remove that review - some hosts have succeeded in something like that. But you must contact Airbnb Customer Service directly - use Twitter @AirbnbHelp or the form: https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us#/

Or you will find a pinned post in the Help section how to do it:
https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

You have 13 reviews, @Ivan286 and almost all of them are very positive.  You have a couple of reviews that point out problems with the space which you acknowledge in your response.  Your responses to the negative reviews were respectful of the guests and that is important for potential guests.  You don't need to waste your time trying to get a review removed.  I don't see where the guest violated the Air BNB Content Policy and your response was professionnal. 

The leaky toilet has been mentioned a couple of times, so you should fix that.  

I do suggest that you have captions with your pictures that describe what is being seen and add more interior shots of amenities.  Potential guests look at price and pictures first.