What Hosts are saying

There are 2 dates that are blocked with a dot on them. I want to unblock them immediately because this is a good time for booking. I have tried multiple times to change from blocked to available but the settings don't change. Maybe it is because there are... Latest reply by Rebecca181
    HiI recently had a large group staying at my twin properties over Easter where they left on Easter Monday . As my holiday rentals areseveral hours from where I live and being busy I was unable to review the properties until the following Sunday . It was ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    As a host I cancelled a reservation because the guest mistakenly made it on the wrong date...actually wanted it for one year in advance. Consequently, her dates were incorrect. We communicated and cleared up her mistake, no problems. That's why it appears... Latest reply by Steve143
    Has any other host run into flakiness and problems with the iOS AIrbnb app, doing any of the following.(My host profile has notifications on via SMS text, via Airbnb iOS app, and via email)1. Messages for reservations and inquiries come in, but the AIrbnb... Latest reply by Chewy1
    Hi all. Can anyone answer a question please about feedback. I have had constantly positive feedback, but my last guest has been impossible to please and has said that he wants his money back or will leave a bad review. I did not give into demands so I can... Latest reply by Cormac0