What Hosts are saying

Hola soy anfitriona Desde el día 20 hasta el 27 de marzo se hospedó en mi casa una ciudadana Estadounidense.Hoy es 5 de abril y aún no recibo el pago. En el banco dicen que no han consignado el valor acordado.No me responden de esta empresa AIRBNB. No se ... Latest reply by Ines106
    I'm unhappy with the way Airbnb communicates (or lack thereof) with hosts. I don't want to have to follow the bulliten boards to find out what's happening. (I have a life) And I don't want to find out after something becomes policy. Whatever happened to... Latest reply by Rebecca181
    Why am I forced to give weekly and monthly discounts on Airbnb??Because if I don't, my property will not show in the search results for anyone looking for more than a week stay.Why??Why am I not free to choose a low daily price and NOT give any discounts,... Latest reply by Roberta2
    Hello, I am an expat living in Bangalore (India) and I would like to rent out the extra room in my apartment through Airbnb. I followed the entire process on Airbnb to post a new listing, however I am stuck at a point in which I am asked to enter my India...
    • screenshot-www.airbnb.co.in-2018.04.09-17-19-30 (1).png
    • screenshot-www.airbnb.co.in-2018.04.09-17-21-41.png
    I recently had a 3 week booking, the payout was substantially less than the Total Payout on my transaction history. My guests booked in October 2017, they are from Europe so I am assuming they paid in Euros, my listing is in South African Rands ZAR. I was... Latest reply by Sara219
    Hello I watched Airbnb Live on Facebook in Feburary. A "dinner party" function on the Airbnb site was discussed. I'm interested in finding out more about the dinner parties. I offer and have hosted many successful dinner parties for Airbnb guest. ...