What Hosts are saying

Hi guys,I was wondering if you guys could help me out with some calculations.I needed some guidance and I will be very grateful if you could provide me with it.1. Can you tell me what is the legal/government fee for putting up an apartment on Airbnb?2. I ... Latest reply by Georgios23
    Perhaps AirBnB should set up a ratings system for themselves so their clients can see, for the sake of transparency, how effective their policies and their how effective they are in customer service as rated by their clients. Communicationa) did they l... Latest reply by Cheryl187
    I just read an article about a program AirBnB started sometime in 2018, its called AirBnB plus. I haven't heard anything about it from BnB or seen anything about it on this forum. The article didn't get into to much detail but from what I could tell if a ... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hey guys:Airbnb has revolutionized my life. I took off from California and was so successful that I bought a second property in New York and set up a new listing. In California I have a successful listing history, but this is such a different style hous...
    Now that airbnb is collecting IVA in Baja California Sur what are you doing as a host? Are you setting up a Mexican company? Latest reply by Denise661
    Dear Fellow Hosts I write to warn any hosts who receive a request from a woman called [Guest]. After nearly 3 years of hosting, with a rating of 4.6 this has been our worst experience ever with a guest. In addition to her binge drinking and eating dis... Latest reply by Farhan6