What Hosts are saying

Dear Hosts: If you live in and around St. Augustine, Curepe or Tunapuna and would like to host conference delegates for the 2019 Biennial conference from February 19-21, please let me know. **** Given the situation in Trinidad, we would like to be in a ... Latest reply by Dr--Paulson0
    The change reservation feature has recently been changed... and broken. If you suggested or offered a change to another listing before, it would recalculate the price based on the new listing offered. Now it doesn't do that anymore, it just leaves the pr... Latest reply by Tony134
    We are superhoasts and have been part of the Vivint beta test. Vivint has security cameras and door locks that can be controlled by your smart phone. At first, it worked like a dream! It would give a code to our gusts upon booking to allow them to ente... Latest reply by Kari46
    Just noticed the new calendar on the guest search page. The page shows the guests ALL available dates AND the prices for months. This is not acceptable. Available dates is fine but showing the rates for all the dates is very much a disadvantage to those o... Latest reply by Stanja0
    In Hawaii, we have to collect and remit General Excise Taxes of 4.16% and Transient Accommodations Tax or 10.25% for a total of 14.41% tax. But we have no way to indicate these taxes as a seperate line item on the listing price and just adding them to rai...
    I know it sounds obvious but with the new private bathroom option, I am not sure what to put. My guests have the top floor of my house which is therefore a private room and next door is a large room with the toliet sink and a shower in it. If they want a ... Latest reply by Inna22
    I have advised guests as a responsible host in a rural area that floods and roads in poor condition would make their stay unpleasant to say the least. If my guest cancels they are charged unfairly $35, if I cancel I suffer some fees but also lose Superhos... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hello everyone! I joined in Airbnb for three weeks. I tried every means to improve my SEO such as low price, Airbnb verified photos, quick response time and response rate (the response rate is problematic. I replied all the messages within 24 hours, but t... Latest reply by Glo2
    Currently Essential amenities are: Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper. I provide all of these except soap. I provide hand wash soap...but not body wash soap. Seams strange that these are categoried together, and Shampoo is a separate amenity. I ... Latest reply by Karen947