What Hosts are saying

Hi guys, we had a missunderstanding and our guest had to wait 15 minutes to check-in. We usually offer self check-in but today we screwed it up and the guest had to text us and wait until we came. It was only 15minutes. This is the first time it happens a... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    The little green lightbulbs are so wrong lol. Where is the computer pulling this info from is what I want to know. The average price of my place on weekdays bookings $39 for an entire house with 3 bedrooms (Nursery/childrens room we don't include as a se... Latest reply by Pete28
    • Screenshot (35).png
    Hi everyone,I was not sure this is the correct room to post, but is the closest to what I need. So, I was wondering: if I do not provide a payout account info (like bank acc, etc) - is the money that I should get from my hostings gonna stay on Airbnb's sy... Latest reply by Jeff158
    ‘i think hosts should be familiar with traveling airbnb as a guest. i have arrived to stay in a apartment in santa marta, columbia. there is no drinking water. no guest book with directions to . . . well just no guest book.. i asked the host about water ... Latest reply by Jasmin59
    I have someone who wants to rent Monday to Thursday, for 3 weeks in a row. Not the Friday, Saturday or Sunday nights. It will be a total of 12 nights but not all contiguous. It is for work. How do I set this up as a special offer for them, so they can pay... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    Just found out that some of the listing in my neighbor hood have a 50% discount on Airbnb service charge. Called Airbnb and asked about the promotion, seems like they don’t want to reveal this issue, just saying that they randomly choose and I will be rec... Latest reply by Andrea1375
    • B21CF518-323C-40D5-8D8F-D0998A9DAF01.jpeg
    • 5ADBB051-D720-41C6-862A-0E2C57D9DD84.jpeg
    This is a new feature under the location map. Share details after the free cancellation periodChecking this box means guests won’t see your address, last name, or phone number while they’re able to cancel for free. After the free cancellation window, we’l... Latest reply by Valerie283
    I have an upcomming guest with no reviews in the picture she [Personal details hidden as per the community guidelines] Latest reply by Teun1