Advertised fees

Niki85
Level 2
Durban, South Africa

Advertised fees

Hello, I am hoping that there is a quick answer to this.  I have a house with five rooms.  It can accommodate six people (one room sharing).    I have advertised the house with a rate per person, but the only bookings I get are people who are assuming that the rate is for the entire house!  How can I put 'per person' on my rates?

PS - I think I have solved this myself.....  I have added an 'extra person' rate.   I think that  might have solved the problem!

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Niki85,

You need to create a listing for each room to be able to get bookings per room. Now 1 person can book and nobody else can book. Adding the "extra person" rate only solves the problem when a group is booking. So in current listing at least set the basic price reflecting the minium amount of guest you want.

Best regards,

Emiel

Niki85
Level 2
Durban, South Africa

Thank you so much, Emiel. I realise now that I had set this up incorrectly - I will, as you say, create a listing for each room. Thanks again!
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Niki85  Along with the individual room listing, you could have an entire house listing as well.  Be sure to be accurate in each listing with pictures, advantages and limitations of each room, and what is shared and private.  You want to avoid confusing the potential guest and thus get negative ratings.  good luck!

Thank you, Linda!