What Hosts are saying

Hi! I've been trying to setup my direct deposit & once I enter all my info & click "finish" nothing happens - except the page goes kinda grey likes it about to change.If I hit refresh after a few minutes it just takes me back to where I started.What's the... Latest reply by Jenn9
    The cabin that I have been hosting has disappeared off of my Listings and no longer shows in the feed. Has anyone else ever had this happen and if so, how do I get it back? Cathy Latest reply by Cathy55
    Hi guys!I've just joined Air BNB and I'm wondering why my place (private room) is listed as $100 a night when I changed the pricing details to smart pricing. Shouldn't it show the rate that air bnb has etimated it to be? I feel like I've got less of a cha... Latest reply by Alisha4
    Last year average monthly (season time) views were aprox 100 per month, this year 5 per month. That just cannot be, as having one more apartment in same region/city/almost street that I started renting out this year and marks 77 views monthly. The first a... Latest reply by Marj2
    Yesterday my guest stay my house.How bring back room payment from Airbab to me.I cannot find airbnb custermer service center.Please answer to me. Latest reply by Victoria57
    Hello hosts! I'm gathering research on the Airbnb host experience and would love your opinion in this 4 minute survey. If you are looking for a quick distraction, I'd really appreciate your thoughts Thanks to you all for allowing travelers like me to hav... Latest reply by Steph5
    you know what I find funny? The rating for communication. I just had a guest rate me 3 stars for communication, when I have always answered all my guests within an hour, in which I also have a 100% response rate, so it makes absolutely no sense for a gues... Latest reply by Victoria57
    'Hi there - I'm a relative new host - only been hosting for a month but i have had a few problems and wondering if anyone can help. First I've recently had a problem where a guest requested a booking but i didn't get the notification from the site. And fo... Latest reply by Melissa78