What Hosts are saying

'Hi there - I'm a relative new host - only been hosting for a month but i have had a few problems and wondering if anyone can help. First I've recently had a problem where a guest requested a booking but i didn't get the notification from the site. And fo... Latest reply by Melissa78
    Just had my first cancellation after the guests first night. Long story short turns out my place was not a good fit and the guests were not happy after first night of 4 night stay. The guest indicated they were planning on contacting AirBNB to cancel du...
    Hi There! I have a booking request that says the right amount that would be charged but when I go to accept it asks if I want to accept for $0. Is this an Air Bnb glitch? Never seen this before...suggestions? I don't want to lose this customer but we'...
    Hello, what is you experience with only overnight guests? I have noticed the overnight stay guests gave me the worst ratings, in fact majority of less than 5 stars ratings comes from 1 day stay. Is it worth it? What is your opinion? Latest reply by Sandra126
    A guest has just booked for 2 weeks. I have a 10% discount setup for bookings over a week and on my dashboard, it shows this correctly being applied. However, in the mobile app and from talking to my guest (personal friends who live nearby), they have bee... Latest reply by Katie93