What Hosts are saying

Hi, I've been hosting with AirBnB for 4 yrs. I'm just wondering if any other hosts out there that have been with AirBnB for a while are feeling that the changes over time are not very host-friendly? The 2 things that I'm feeling frustrated about are my ... Latest reply by Phyllis10
    I had the resolution centre call me last month to resovle a crazy guest who did not end up staying they told me i was 100% in the right and that she would not be allowed to post a review. She has posted and i would like this removed asap. This lady went ... Latest reply by Sharon64
    I have sent a message twice (to differenr Airbnb addresses) but NO REPLYWhat is email address to pose questions to you that are not answered in FAQ or elsewhere???????? Mark *** Latest reply by Gill20
    Hi all!Please helpA booking request came through for 3 days - I dont have instant book on. I emailed back advising of some work being done to the balcony which could cause noise and dust. I also (probably wrongly) accepted the reservation. She then didnt ... Latest reply by Andrea9
    So, I woke up at 8 am and walked into our shared bathroom, the next thing I know I'm standing in urine. Our guests returned home at 4 am so I'm guessing this is a result of drinking too much. Whatever. I cleaned the mess, and my feet, and now I'm wonderin... Latest reply by Ephraim0