Sharing account

Andri1
Level 2
Reykjavik, Iceland

Sharing account

Have you any idea how do share the account? I am looking for the solution during my vacation (I will not be connected the whole time) but I don‘t want to provide my account credentials (my Facebook account/email and password) although I trust my friend 100%. It’s just so he could check the booking status and the requests?

3 Replies 3
Jacqueline44
Level 1
Washington, DC

The just added a feature for that, so that multiple people can have access to the same account. I would just call and get his e-mail added and a additional log in
Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

You can add him as an additional host so he will be able to do basic stuff like read mail, check guests in and out; he has to have an Airbnb account himself.

If you click on your Help option(circle icon next to your profile picture),  choose  ‘ Visit the help Centre’ right at the bottom of the dropdown menu and then type in 'Additional Host' in the search box, you will get the relevant guides/ policies, have a read through them see if it suffices for your current needs.

BW, Ama

Thanks Amaris

I am still lost.. where can I add additional host (he have account himself). I checked the Help option as you recommended and there is only following message. So if I understand correctly it is not possible yet to add additional host?

We've heard from hosts around the world that sometimes they'd like a little extra help with their listing. There are times when they'd love to have someone they trust, like a family member or friend, help out with messaging, check in, and more.

Following extensive research into a number of ways we can help, we’ll be introducing a new feature that allows current hosts to add an additional host to their account. This is a simple and secure way to allow a family member or trusted friend to help with some of the hosting responsibilities.

This feature will be available soon.