AirBnb customer service

Property3
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

AirBnb customer service

I am a host over then 3 years and we have servel accounts as we are running a huge business in London, i notised that recenlty AIRBNB Agents ( Case Manager ) are being unhelpful , Unfriendly and not being accurate at every single thing, not even following AIRBNB rules and Policies at all.

One of the case manager told me that guest had an issue 6 days ago and she told us dont infrom the host so she can be eligibale for a refund instead of infroming me and fix whatever the issue was, no they decided to do what the guest said instead of following the rules which is if i didnt take action to help the guest, she will be eligibale for the refund and then the Case manager stopped replaying to my emails and just ignoring me.

Another Case manager said i know the rules but the decision is mine, i asked him who made the rules he said our CEO, i said the company made a rules and terms and condtion for the host and guest to accept and for you to follow and make sure that everyone is following it and they didnt make it to tell me that the decision is yours ?

i have asked a specialest to create a compalin and i need to be contacted by one of the compalin team, he said i can do that go online to do it.

Loads of misbhaviour recenlty with attitude and not following any rules or terms and condtion and Seriously we are moving with another websites setp by step.

Sorry to say, Customer service is 0 out of 10.

0 Replies 0