What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone,This is a place where you can talk about hosting in a general way. Dive into this board to get to know other hosts, share your experiences, exchange ideas about hosting, and share your host stories.Remember that for more specific questions ...
Hosts,In your house rules, state "NO PHOTO SHOOTS" in case this isn't plainly obvious to all. I have had a few inquiries ask about shoots and have declined because you just don't know who will be in your house and also, they are just trying to avoid payin... Latest reply by Robin4
2 guests checked in the private room. When they saw the room they said they expected to see 2 beds. My photos clearly show 1 queen sized bed and my description clearly states that there is 1 bed. They assumed there were 2 beds because the room accommodate... Latest reply by Robin4
We have a home about 5-7 miles from the coast. It is in a "suburb" neighborhood but within miles of shopping and resturants and within 30-40 mins of 4 military bases. We have had it listed with back to back long term renters for years through a Property... Latest reply by TracieandJason0
Is Airbnb paying both Florida State sales tax and Osceola County sales tax and if so how does Airbnb know my sales tax reference numbers? Regards, Nigel Latest reply by Margareth18