What Hosts are saying

I found one of my couch's leg broken after a guest departed but she denies having broken anything. It is possible it may be a gradual break after the previous or even one before guest. How do I deal with the situation? Latest reply by Robin4
    I find it totally unfair that people are allowed to complain in reviews about things they have known at time of booking. E.g. Size of room , shared bathroom…etcI make these things very clear in my listing but some people do not read them and then write a ... Latest reply by Judy1
    I would like to know, when someone book my pleace for two days, the day before and day after are blocked from other booking...can I remove that, because if someone is leaving from my speace at 10 am, I am able to prepeare my apartment till other person ar... Latest reply by Raffaele-and-Astrid0
    Hi All, Im finding it quite difficult to find a difinitve answer on this. When you block off a day in the calendar, does that mean a guest cannot check in on that day or does it mean a guest cannot stay on that day. In context, if you are planning to be a... Latest reply by Phil39
    Hi Everyone, I love being a host, but the one thing that really upsets me is when someone doesn't leave a review. I have a shared space so I'm interacting with guests often so it really saddens me when guests that I feel had a great time, don't write ... Latest reply by Sue56
    It's easy. Pick up guests from car, offer a hot or cold drink, it could be a glass of water or cup of tea or coffee. Show around house, eg. Toilet , Fire Exit, Cooking facilities etc. Guests will love you!!! Latest reply by Helen3