What Hosts are saying

Airbnb are saying I should try hartder on accepting guests as I am down to 82% and they have set a target of 88% (all my other parameters are 5*), BUT I have only declined guests who ask for 2-3 nights when I have posted a 5 or 7 night minimum on specific... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    I have initially declined the person on the basis his profile picture was a half naked photo of himself and so I was worried for mine and my family's safety. I have since received another booking request, different profile picture - this time a field of f... Latest reply by Linda-And-Greg0
    I just add a listing and when i share the link it says that the add is no longer available Anyone knows why Thanks Latest reply by Cindy403
    Hi fellow hosts, I need your expertise to explain something I do not understand? We have got five different guests arriving in the next month none of which has a photo. However when I check the verified data box for each guest the "selfie" box is ticked, ... Latest reply by Shaun69
    Dear Team, I have been on Airbnb as a host for nearly 2 months and I have noticed that my publication has barely reached some 50 viewers. Also, it is not easy to find my post; meaning my post is not visible when I do a simple search on the internet. Ple... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    A question for those who offer host management services. My management fee is a % of rental income. When you are forced to give a refund based on something going awry with the home (in this case, an AC went out) - do you still base your % on what the rent... Latest reply by Lisa10
    Hello, i have to question for the community.I have a lower response rate as I usually cannot decline of accept the booking before exchanging a few messages with the prospective guest. my house is a particular one and i always need to make sure they di und... Latest reply by Syl11