What Hosts are saying

The photos from my most recent ABB photography shoot were uploaded today and I'm not happy with the quality. They're weirdly overlit, out of focus and shot from unflattering angles. My own iPhone 'happy snaps' are more engaging. So naturally, I'd ... Latest reply by Lorna21
    Hi all,I'm reading here a lot and it's really helpfull.My apt is on airbnb for around 6 months, we had a great start but for the past 2-3 weeks we are getting nearly zero inquiries.I tried doing everything i can but it did not help.We have great reviews a... Latest reply by Jack70
    Hi- I want to change the deposit amount for one reservation only--its a bunch of high school students and they seem responsible. But just in case, I want their deposit (and only theirs) to be higher than the rest. Is there a way to set the deposit for j... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi, Without me knowing I had switched instant confirmation on and now there was a 1 night booking confirmation that came through. I canceled the booking from my side but the calendar still blocks the date... how can I open this date (new years eve) open a... Latest reply by Peter312
    Hi,I'm working on a personal project about an application that allows airBnB hosts to easily automate and share controls of their smart homes with their guests. Looking to understand user needs, what are the most common issues you encounter with smart dev... Latest reply by Jessica202
    House rules are often made after check in. For example, if the guest leaves his stuff in common area, you send him an airbnb message about the problem and a new house rule is made. But what if the host send the guest a message to demand them to do somethi... Latest reply by Helen3