What Hosts are saying

I'm stunned at how badly Airbnb support treated me. I'm a longstanding Superhost w 148 reviews, average 4.9. I rented a bedroom in my house for a week to a woman w no reviews, and sent her 5 messages via Airbnb, trying to arrange check-in and mentioning t... Latest reply by Lisa1332
    I need help! Long story short I had a hard time taking my house off Airbnb so no one would rent it. I thought I had blocked dates and done that, however I have a guest that I need to cancel but the tab to cancel is it lit up therefore I can’t. I think it... Latest reply by Jackie148
    Hi! I'm pretty new to AirBnb and here's a situation that just came up: a guests asked for a change in their booking (within the 5 day span), he wanted to take the last two nights out of the reservation. If I click agree to this, does that mean that the ca... Latest reply by Letti0
    First thing - I just want to know if this will post. I tried already to post a topic headed "meth" and got signed out and other obstacles to posting. Then I was magically still signed in once I went to a different page. Suffice it to say - as far as I can... Latest reply by John1080
    Or sub-title: "What's the point of hosts writing guest reviews when there's a thing called Instant Booking?" So, AirBnb promotes and loves their Instant Booking correct?And there are reviews for the guest, great that makes sense, but alas who cares, medio... Latest reply by Jaya2
    Hello - Has anybody had any cancellation due to Red Tide? I have Strict Policy, but a guest cancelled within 4 days of check-in. Are they entitled to get the full refund? I have been in touch with Airbnb and the CS says that Red Tide is not considered ... Latest reply by Letti0
    Does anyone have a clear idea of the AirBnb policy about taking pictures of guests? I had a recent Host Guarantee experience where I was chastised for taking a picture of an unauthorized guest, OUTSIDE, with an unauthorized dog. Later in the dialog, they ... Latest reply by Carol611