What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone,This is a place where you can talk about hosting in a general way. Dive into this board to get to know other hosts, share your experiences, exchange ideas about hosting, and share your host stories.Remember that for more specific questions ...
Just wanted to drop a positive note here! Had a bad situation in my Airbnb over the weekend. Amongst other things, the most minor being, a guest brought along 2 of her own guests and was only registered for one person. Ury, from Airbnb support, stepped in... Latest reply by Emily603
Hi there, Has anyone here had money withheld because of missing business information? I've followed the instructions, completed all of the information, spoken to the useless call centre in the Philipines and remain out $11k. I keep being told to wait and...
Hi all, The airbnb hosting community is spread across 190 countries and 34,000 cities - that's a lot of different places with things to see and do! I would love to hear what you recommend to your guests to do in your area - maybe it's to go and vis... Latest reply by Miloud0
  • Sights in your area 2.png
Dear FriendsI am experiencing quite unpleasant situation with a guest that I have been accommodating from the 25th of October (31th is a check out day)From the very first day she has been angry with everything: she claimed that the whole apartment was dir... Latest reply by Clara116
Hi everyone, Thanks in advance for your help! I had a last minute booking earlier this week for 2 nights (3/29 and 3/30, for reference) that felt a bit off from the beginning, but I try to be as welcoming as possible so I didn't think much of it. After gi... Latest reply by Deborah132
i have accepted a guest on my phone without fully looking into the booking. they only joined in Oct 2018 and only have phone ID. I have messsgaed them once and they have told me that they are up for a wedding in the area (not unusual) but i have had ve... Latest reply by Linda-And-Richard0
My most recent guest, while he wasn't a terrible guest by any stretch, brought to light SO MANY RULES that I need to include when going over things with guests, which are as follows: - Your profile MUST have a profile picture for my safety.- Do not interu... Latest reply by Sarah977
We have a guest Suzie from local reserved for 6 adults only for one night yesterday. She was asking couple hours check in earlier and three hours later for the checkout. We agreed. On the day of check-in, she told me they were coming here for a Church co... Latest reply by Tina457
I'm not new at the AirBnB game. I know when there are 2 guests, sex may and, probably, will happen. I do not enjoy cleaning other people's love fluids. Occassionally you encounter some really young couple that clearly does not know how to have sex and he ... Latest reply by Jan520