What Hosts are saying

We have been doing airbnb for 2.5 years.- we've met amazing people from all over the world - we have had dinner with guests, taken trips with them and played board games - we had 1.5 children in that time (lol the second one is on it's way) - we didn't ge... Latest reply by Sara815
    I am a host in Sandy, UT. Currently there are no ordances regarding short term rentals here. But there is a public meeting to discuss them at Sandy City Hall, on Aug. 21, @ 7pm. I've looked at the planning committee's notes on STR's (short term rental... Latest reply by Linda108
    Any suggestions on the best queen sofa bed mattresses? We have in one year twice replaced our Posturepedic sofa mattress. We always put egg carton toppers on top but even with the variability in people pleasing there are too many discussions about feeling... Latest reply by J-Renato0
    Hi there...I'm new to hosting - I just listed my vacation home a couple weeks ago (I've only had 2 stays so far). I have put a lot of thought and heart into hosting - I provide things like detergent, hair dryer, soap, shampoo, welcome basket with coffee,... Latest reply by Sarah1588
    Dear everyone, Hope everything goes well. I am a postgraduate student in the University of Leeds, majoring in International Business. Currently, I am doing my Postgraduate dissertation. My research aims to investigate Airbnb users' motives and loyalty, in...
    Hello,My currency is Turkish Lira and i have a reservation from South Korea (Their currency named KRW). When this guest made his reservation last month, the total amount was 7667 Turkish Liras (1,912 KRW). In one month Turkish Lira has lost a lot value... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    • aa.jpg
    One of my guests made an error on the reservation booking for one guest instead of 4. Airbnb sorted the extra payment to be made and he says that he has done everything asked of him yet I have heard nothing from Airbnb. If they have the extra payment ho... Latest reply by Emiel1