What Hosts are saying

I am a SuperHost.A while ago a Chinese family booked for 3 people to stay at my home. I usually only take 2 guests at a time but if I am away then there is room for 3.My policy is $60 extra per night per additional person.The cost is $970 for this booking... Latest reply by Leonie18
    I have changed banks and amended my accounts so the new bank is the default. It says 'New' by it and the old bank says 'Ready'. How do i know that the new bank is ready to take payments? Thanks Veronica Latest reply by Reza5
    Hello, I have a few days of cutom pricing and I want to change those dates back to base pricing, so that if I change my base price, those dates reflect that change.Does anybody know how to do that? To revert a custom day back to base pricing?Also, I have ... Latest reply by Bo6
    I got a question from a guests (family of 3 people) who is going to stay in our place for 3 months from December 15. They already announced to take a laptob and one of their own beds, but also schoolbooks for their son. Also they are going to park 2 bycic... Latest reply by David126
    There seems to be no way to contact anyone at Airbnb tech support directly, so I am posting this here - I have a requested guest who is requesting a reservation and confirming my special offer; I am getting the email that he has confirmed the listing but ... Latest reply by Monica-Aida0
    Hi, I'm a host in Airbnb and I'm having trouble cashing a payment made to me through Western Union. The confirmation email never got to me and when I checked the transactions page on my Airbnb account it says the payment was made and there was a Western U... Latest reply by Miguel105