What Hosts are saying

Can I leave a review for a guest once the period is over? I have been out of town and haven't had access to my computer and want to leave a review for a guest of ours. Are there ever any exceptions made? Latest reply by Robin4
    My listing has been very well ranked for the last 5years, on the first page or second most of the time Since end of November, it is on the 5th page,called Airbnb so called "customer service"which roboticly repeated to me that they couldnt do anything abou... Latest reply by Sabine42
    I have an enquiry from a guest who would like to book with me Sunday - Wed for ten weeks. Is there a means of her doing so without paying ten separate booking fees, or is it possible for me to offer her a discount for all the relevant dates in one transct... Latest reply by Zandra0
    I do not like the pricing changes. I do long term and miss the ability to set up a monthly rate. Because of the way the pricing works, I am never sure exactly how much my guests will be charged per month. Where do the recommended minimums come from? E... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hello, I have within my description a notification that the price for a one night booking will be X amount, but the issue for me is that when a proposed guest makes an enquiry or a reservation I have to ask them to cancel their enquiry / reservation whils... Latest reply by Andrew90