What Hosts are saying

1.) I would really like to know if IB is now the default search setting. I have read conflicting info on this. Seems to me that when I look at various cities/places, IB is NOT the default setting, but it is offered as a filter. However, lots of hosts have... Latest reply by Annette33
    So I've been seeing this a lot in the last week or so; a lot of prices have 3 or 5 decimal places.Well it's finally caused an issue. All I want is to send a special offer of $1500 and air bnb won't let me. It says to "select a valid value. The two neares... Latest reply by Dickson0
    Hi There, I'm buying a new home in Washington DC and I'm going to ask for the HOA bylaws to be rewritten to allow for Airbnb rentals. The RE agent informed me that these are standard HOA bylaws and that the seller (bought and renovated 4 units of a sinl... Latest reply by David126
    The UK online banking for the past two+ years has been processing payments within 24 hours. Why does Airbnb take days? My guests moved in on Wed. 23 Nov. I am still waiting for payment 5 days later (incl a Sat & Sun.). What is going on? Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    So contrary to ABNB's indication that PayPal payouts takes 3-4 hours (which is why I chose it) they actually can take up to 5 business days here in Canada. Does anyone else have this 5 business day waiting period!? This is absolutely ridiculous, when you ... Latest reply by Lawrene0