What Hosts are saying

So contrary to ABNB's indication that PayPal payouts takes 3-4 hours (which is why I chose it) they actually can take up to 5 business days here in Canada. Does anyone else have this 5 business day waiting period!? This is absolutely ridiculous, when you ... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hi, I received an email from Airbnb saying I could rank higher if I chose IB. But it's all a bit contrary, if not downright confusing:Am I missing something here or is this confusing and misleading CAN to MAY, IF and NOT to UNLESS? Policy 1. The email s... Latest reply by Ange2
    Hey my fellow hosts,I live in Houston and I am ready to unblock the dates for Super Bowl. Does anyone have experience with special event pricing? How much to charge? I am fairly close to the action (1-5 miles away) and want capitalize on the event however... Latest reply by Amy38
    I have to find out how to bill for a wedding. I was contacted thru Airbnb and I am willing to host this wedding but have extra fees. I can not find anyway to get help or contact airbnb offices. Any contact info would be much appreciated. Im in western C... Latest reply by Amy38