Prices question

Ilona13
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Prices question

I noticed that my new reservations getting the price that is not showing for me on my calendar. Why is that happening?

The price is literally cut by 50%. On my calendar I see one price, but the guests' total is half of what is shown.

How can I fix that?

5 Replies 5
Ronda4
Level 4
London, United Kingdom

I have a similar situation and I would like to know how Airbnb collect their fees and whether they are taken off the total price.

Marietta0
Level 2
Miami, FL

Hi
Check if your smart pricing is on, Airbnb is doing that automatically
Cindy38
Level 2
Texas, United States

I agree, it sounds like your smart pricing is on. When you are setting up your prices there is a button you can pick yes or no for smart pricing. This charges an average of what those around you are charging. It's hard to use that (just my opinion) because every place is different. So, change that to no.

The Airbnb fee they charge you is taken out before you get paid. So if you charge $60 for one night and Airbnb charges $4, you will get $56.
Chas2
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Even without smart pricing my price varies. If I look at it as a preview it shows £94 (should be £95) and guests see between £104 and £112. Airbnb don't respond.

So many bugs in the system it's beyond a joke

Robert195
Level 1
San Diego, CA

You might also have discounts for weekly or monthly stays enabled. It is done on a percentage basis. So if you want it enabled - you can set the amount of discount that you want to give. It's entirely up to you.