Airbnb+ Inflexibility

Wendy228
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Airbnb+ Inflexibility

I have spent 2 wasted months and lot's of cost, jumping through the hoops getting Airbnb + accrediation and  I will not be using Airbnb + They have missed why 99% of guests book our apartment and that is the sea view we have, which apparently doesn't fit the format, we now have the hosting page as a picture of our bedroom!!
Would you promote Paris by a photo of hotel room? No it would be of the Eifel tower! The Introductory photo is of our bedroom which is nice, but not selling our apartment to its greatest advantage, I can't believe the time and effort it has taken to get to this stage to discover the photographer has not taken a photo of a stunning sea view we have, I've got to admit I am furious!!!!!!!!!!!
There is no flexibiltyto use any of our own photos or ask the photographer to return and photograph "The Seaview" we got a load of corporate BS to justify someones ridiculous decision.
Have you had the same experience?
Wendy

1 Reply 1
Ben551
Level 10
Wellington, New Zealand

@Wendy228 Sorry to hear this. Sadly, this isn’t the first (or dare I say) the last time I have seen this about Airbnb Plus.

Most recently there was a discussion in this thread you might be interested in:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Airbnb-Plus-disaster/m-p/929067#M231418

It seems that “Airbnb Plus” leaves most hosts feeling like they lose control of their listing and have it turned into something they no longer feel represents the best of their business.