What Hosts are saying

Howdy when preparing a listing I accidentally created an extra listing. This listing shows as an unfinished listing and I cannot work out how to delete it altogether. It's very annoying as I keep being prompted to finish the listing.thanksFiona Latest reply by Sharon516
    Hi There, I just started renting place about a month ago and don't have much knowledge how the CRA works with Airbnb, except they talk and share information. I am putting 30% away from every booking. However, I was told to keep all the receipts of whateve... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hello Hosts!About 4 months ago I stopped charging a cleaning fee. . . What I have found is that guests leave my house much cleaner than when I was charging a fee. I rent my whole house and there is a lot of cleaning, I figure my cost of cleaning into my... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Hi, I'm new to Airbnb (third booking last weekend). First two bookings went well, but a few issues with the last one.My place was booked for one guest, though it sleeps 8, and my co-host queried the guest asking if it was only one guest, as it made it an ... Latest reply by Eileen12
    Hi everyone, I recently had an experience where I had a request to book, so I gave pre-approval but accidentally didn't block those dates. At the exact same time, someone 'instant' booked our place. I immediately contacted that guest to let them know what... Latest reply by Brian493
    Dear Friends of the Community In the past few days we have all witness a lot of negative posts because guests are still able to review and rate a host even if they have not set foot on the property of the latter.I must admit it may be unfair in certain si... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi Everubody, My IBAN number is with 17 characters and when I wanted to register eventhough it says that IBAN should be less then 27 characters the program-software would not let me to registar. Anybody knows why? Thanks!
    I hate the newest calendar format because it does not show the guest reservation all the way through to check out day. Now it is only check in with gray boxes up to the last night of the stay, then the check out day is a blank box. I have house cleaning a... Latest reply by Paula-And-Dan0