What Hosts are saying

Actually a sincere proposal Airbnb, Some hosts are worried that Airbnb may no longer require profile pictures, partially (or totally) in an attempt to reduce discrimination against guests. And a long running issue with some hosts has been guests whose pr... Latest reply by Sandra126
    I was in the process of updating our listing from a single room to an entire home, however it was on a "live" listing and as I was in the process of adjusting the pricing I received a booking request. I wanted to automate the pricing for a whole apartment... Latest reply by Kelly87
    New to Airbnb. I'm pretty certain I typed my postcode correctly, but when I went live, it was one digit wrong and my map pointer had moved. So I repostioned the map pointer, but despite following instructions on how to edit my address, Airbnb is telling m... Latest reply by Deidre0
    Hello I received a reservation request for tonight, which the guest then withdrew. I received a message from them with the original request, but there was no button at the top for me to approve or decline. They then messaged to say that they did actual... Latest reply by Kay-and-Chris0
    Our 2-person Sept 3 reservation was made by an Airbnb member named "Kimon." Now, Airbnb keeps reminding us to write a review for "Kimon and Judy." Kimon came to stay with Judy, another Airbnb member, but there is no link between Kimon's and Judy's Airbnb... Latest reply by Zandra0
    As my listing is in a gated apartment block, I can't leave an access key outside the block ..... against Body Corp rules. This being the case I'm happy to meet guests upon arrival. My problem is that guests reguarly arrive between 10pm to 1am due to late ... Latest reply by Rachel130
    Hi,I have just seen the article on The Times and I was wondering where I could find a bit more info. Anywhere aware on what is going to happen?The area I'm concerned about is the limit for hosts allowed to rent their whole property for 90 days maximum and... Latest reply by Julia66
    Hi guys,I have 3 listings with instant book onHow come when I do a filteration in my city for the apartments with instant booking on none of my 3 listings shows up.what's the problem in this situation.Any help is appreciated.