What Hosts are saying

Hi all, I'm not sure what to do. I received a $3,000 water bill (it is usually $350) as a guest left a tap running. I have asked the Resolution Center to get involved but received nothing back from them in a month and I can find no way on Airbnb to follow... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hello, I'm trying to create different minimum stays for different calendar dates. For example, I'd like to put up my place for two nights in September, but in March I want to create a 5 night minimum. Can you do that?
    Hello, I listed my rental in English and Italian languages. But for some reason the general description of the rental is always showed in English, while the Detailed Description always appears in Italian. I checked and I filled very well the forms for bot... Latest reply by Claudia12
    I am wondering how I can verify a potential house guest? I know airbnb does this, but I would like proof, like a last name I can look up or a drivers liscense or something that proves who they are. This is my private home and I would like to know the ... Latest reply by Amy42
    I've been hosting a while now and am a Superhost so I do get regular bookings. However, I'm baffled by the search areas - when I check if my listing comes up for towns within a mile or so from me, they never do even a few pages down. But listings that are... Latest reply by Jim73
    Hi, I have sent a guest a special offer invoice but it keeps adding a service fee and cleaning fee to the agreed total, therefore asking her to pay an extra $200.00. How do I send an invoice with the just the amount for the accommodation cost? Thankyou. Latest reply by Zandra0
    We had a scare with a guest who did not answer their phone nor their bedroom door for many hours. A taxi came twice to pick them up but we could get no response knocking on their locked door, calling their cell or the bedroom extension. Luckily, it was ... Latest reply by MicheleandLouw0
    HiI have had a minor comment in a review that was fair (poor wifi). We've bought a booster to improve connectivity and put response to comment in 14 days, but it's not showing up when you look from traveller view.Have I done something wrong. Its annoying ... Latest reply by Jiw0