What Hosts are saying

I am a host from Marbella, Spain and I am so much dissapointed by Airbnb's attitude to hosts. I've had a reservation for the villa from the guest Pascal B who claims himself a young internet entrepreneur from Amsterdam (be careful hosts!) The guest did no... Latest reply by Silvia71
    HelloI am getting hosting enquiries from guests who have verified IDs but no reviews or previous records of using Airbnb. On one occasion I could check the guest myself by using their full name and finding basic info online (such as Facebook), which helpe... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hey guys, I am renting out my place through AirBnB for quite some time now. And I normally have great experiences! I am very careful when it comes to selecting guests and normally do not accept a group of 3 men. Now this weekend, a man booked for myself h... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    HELP!Hi there, I'm relatively new to this. I have pre-approved someone earlier today after her asking to stay for two nights, starting from the the same day as the pre-approval. e.g. she asked to book this morning for the same day, I needed to know the ti... Latest reply by James1
    I'm hosting since a few months and my listing never showed when searching the town name. But if the map is moved by just one pixel, then my listing appears as one of the first results. It's like Airbnb has cached results for towns that don't get updated. ... Latest reply by Flavio18
    The option 'refund guest' doesn't appear under guest's name, though he has cancelled before check in date. If I go to resolution page and go to that reservation, the drop down box for 'reason to start resolution' doesn't list give guest money back! So... Latest reply by Jen27
    Hi all, I'm not sure what to do. I received a $3,000 water bill (it is usually $350) as a guest left a tap running. I have asked the Resolution Center to get involved but received nothing back from them in a month and I can find no way on Airbnb to follow... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hello, I'm trying to create different minimum stays for different calendar dates. For example, I'd like to put up my place for two nights in September, but in March I want to create a 5 night minimum. Can you do that?