What Hosts are saying

The notifications are not working on my phone application. It stays at one new message, but there is no pending items to address. It is not alerting me about new reservations or reviews needed. In addition, my saved messages are no longer there. Latest reply by Anthony90
    Accepted booking reflects that I earn $. It should be ZAR I live in South Africa. How do I change this? Am unable to find a way to connect with Airbnb.
    Dear partner I take a message that we are to paid but nothing happened abour my payment. There is somebody that work and is reponsable. I am waiting my payment as soon as you can. I cant stand to make jokes. stop it !!!!!!!!! This is my right and ask i... Latest reply by Zandra0
    A guest has just messaged to say she wants to cancel her booking due to changes in her plans. I have cancelled booking as a host, however dates still remain unavailable on calendar. Should I reinstate booking and get guest to cancel? Latest reply by Andrew90
    A cancelled reservation has shown up in my dashboard but I cannot tell who the guest was the was supposedly cancelled. Is there a way to contact airbnb to resolve this? I cannot find a way to email to inquire. It is affecting my upcoming superhost stat... Latest reply by Sharon114